Skip to main content

New answers tagged

0 votes

Do I need to be a US citizen to be covered by CEPT when I travel and use a radio?

Actually, your citizenship and licensing do have to agree for CEPT. For instance, the site gives advice for US amateurs and states: "Bring proof of US citizenship". ...
Kevin Crowston's user avatar

Top 50 recent answers are included