I have been listening for signals (any) of the Space-X Falcon Heavy. Just out of curiosity. And I am wondering if anyone has received any.
According to the Falcon-9 User Guide table 4.6 looks like this:
Although it mentions "Falcon launch vehicles" without further model specification, I am not 100% sure if the Falcon-Heavy frequencies are the same as the Falcon-9
Here are my questions:
- Has anyone found a frequency table/chart for the Falcon-Heavy? or confirmation that the Falcon-9 frequencies are applicable for the Falcon-Heavy?
- Has anyone received a signal which potentially is from the Falcon-Heavy? If you have, please describe your setup.
- What software (other than GNU radio) is capable of decoding the telemetry with PCM/FM encoding/modulation?
Meanwhile I will continue my quest using various search engines, and offcourse listening in...
My setup for this cheap-ish attempt is:
- Airspy SDR
- "Direct TV" down converter for 2.4GHz
- Wifi yagi 13dBi (I had nothing else in the 2.2GHz range)
- "tested" with a signal generator (from friend), this setup can receive 2.2GHz