I would like to swap out my 2300h to a 400dr. Would rather not swap out dc power cable. Are the cables the same or is there an adapter for make it possible?

  • $\begingroup$ Hi Rich, welcome to Amateur Radio StackExchange. Have you consulted the manuals for the 2300H and 400DR? A quick Google search for "ICOM 2300H manual", for example, leads to ICOM's website where all the manuals are available for download. $\endgroup$ – mtrberzi Oct 26 '14 at 22:44

Yes, the cables for both the IC-2300 H and the FTM-400DR are both plasic "T" connectors and so it is possible to swap out the radios without changing the power cables.

The JetStream JTPC-33M 9.5’ "T" Connector Power Cord works quite well.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.