A new vanity callsign will be granted to me (currently in pending level 2 stage).

Can I transfer my current soon to be cancelled callsign (vanity) to a club which I am trustee without waiting the two years for the club to apply for it?


No. Per the FCC vanity callsign FAQs:

Q: Can I request that the call sign I vacated be assigned to my new club station under the former holder provision?

A: No. Your club station was not the holder of the call sign you vacated. After two years, your club station license trustee might apply for it under the request-by-list provision.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.